Things You Need To Know Before Having A Massage:
1. Be on time, please.
2.Have a warm pre-massage shower.
3.Avoid over eating before your massage.
4. Remove all jewellery.
5. Bring jacket or warmer with you because its important that after massage you don't need to expose your body to cold air. you should need to keep your body warm.
What you can do to make the effects of your massage last longer.
- Drink a lot of water, especially for the next 24 hours.
- Take a nice hot shower or bath.
- Do not go do an intense workout.
- Do all of the stretches and/or exercises that your massage therapist gave you.
- Get at least 6-8 hours sleep.
- Keep your body warm.
- Avoid heavy meals, soup is the best for you.