Coconut oil has several benefits such as skin care, hair care, weight loss, treating yeast infections, improving digestion and immunity against a host of infections and diseases. The oil is used not just in tropical countries, where coconut plantations are abundant, but also in the US,UK and EU. People are discovering the wonders this oil can create and it is again gaining popularity throughout the world.
Coconut Oil Health Benefits and Uses
- It has been shown to increase absorption of calcium and magnesium
- Internally as part of the protocol to help remineralize teeth
- Is an immediate source of energy when eaten that isn’t stored as fat
- Can help speed weight loss when consumed daily
- It can help improve sleep when taken daily
- When used in food, it may support healthy thyroid function
- Some studies show that it can help improve insulin levels when consumed regularly
- Topically, it help skin heal faster after injury or infection because of its beneficial fats
- When used consistently on skin it can help get rid of cellulite
- Some evidence shows that the beneficial fats in coconut oil can help with depression and anxiety
- When taken regularly, it can boost hormone production
- Can relieve the pain of hemorrhoids when used topically
- Some studies show it can boost circulation and help those who often feel cold
- Internally during pregnancy to help provide baby necessary fats for development (especially when taken with Fermented Cod Liver Oil)
- There are entire books dedicated to the potential of saturated fats like coconut oil to help avoid Alzheimer’s
For most people, it’s no secret that avocados are one of nature’s healthiest foods. Eating one avocado per week is great for your skin, improves circulatory function, and helps to keep hormones in balance just to name a few. Avocados have even claimed a spot on the list of top 10 foods that can help you lose weight when combined with a healthy diet and regular exercise, but this is no ordinary super food. The secret of this odd little fruit’s success is in the oil – about 77% of an avocado’s overall caloric composition. Read on to discover the top 10 health and beauty benefits of avocado oil.
1. Rich Source of Oleic Acid
2. Keeps Your Heart Healthy
3. Good Source of VitaminE
4. Improves Digestion
5. Helps You Lose Weight
6. Detoxifies Your Body
7. Strengthens Your Skin
8. Grows Hair Faster & Fuller
9. Reduces Inflammation & Itching
10. Accelerates Wound Healing
5 Amazing Benefits Of Soybean Oil
Some of the health benefits of soybean oil include its ability to manage your heart health, lower your cholesterol, improve your immune system, reduce cognitive disorders like Alzheimer’s disease, prevent osteoporosis, and improve growth, while also boosting eye and skin health.
Soybean oil is the vegetable oil that is extracted from soybeans, which are scientifically known as Glycine max. It is one of the most widely used vegetable oils in the world, possibly because soybeans are some of the most widely cultivated and utilized plants, particularly in recent decades. Soybeans are native to East Asia and is considered a legume. However, despite its limited origin, it is highly prized for its edible legume, which is also one of the sources from which you can extract soybean oil. Most soybean oil is refined, blended, and sometimes hydrogenated. Then, it can be graded into different levels and strengths of soybean oil depending on the desired application.
Soybean oil is considered healthier than most other vegetable oils due to its good variety of essential fatty acids that the body needs to remain healthy. There are also a number of plant sterols in soybean oil, which can have a wide variety of health benefits on people who regularly include soybean oil in their diet. The vitamin and mineral content of soybean rounds out the healthy aspects of this delicious and widely useful legume. Now, let’s take a closer look at some of the health benefits of soybean oil.